Rules for Contest
- Open show
- Entry fee of $10.00 per calf
- No limits on number of entries
- Can show heifers, bulls, and/or steers
- Classes will be: All prospect feeder calves – Bull, Steer, Breeding heifer, Market heifer
- Calves do not have to be halter broke, clipping is optional
- Entry will be from 11 a.m. to 12 noon or immediately following prior show. Show to start at 1:00 pm, tentatively.
- Calves will be dismissed after the show.
- Classes to be determined by show committee, shown by height.
- Trophies to champion and reserve in each division. Payback to top 3 in each class.
- Calves must be born between Jan. 1 and June 1, the year of the show.
Danielle Graf, Margaret Drott, Kevin Reese, and Loren Tejkl Jr.
For Additional Information Contact:
Loren Tejkl, Jr.
(402) 841-2408 (cell)